Thursday 30 May 2024

The end of an era

It is eight years now since Blacksmith Paul died and, though the grief and impact on my life goes on, I don't feel called to write on this blog so much these days. 

I do sometimes reflect on grief on my other blog on the page of my writing business. Via this page, you can also find out about the grief writing workshops that I run periodically. 

I'm amazed to see that eight years on, my words are still resonating. I'm now archiving this website. I've left a large number of posts on this blog available to read for free, but if you'd like to read the full story of my love and grief over the loss over my partner, the best way to do it is to purchase the book. You can do this online via Bookshop or Amazon   or  via my website (please note I am only able to post books in the UK)

Sending love to all of the grieving hearts and wishing you strength as you move forward in loss.




No comments:

Post a Comment